We’ve all been there.
Wondering what to serve at brunch? What can you put on the table when you find out your in-laws are visiting? What can you take to the beach this weekend so you’re not stuck cooking all the time? Problem solved.We love catering. In addition to weddings, showers, retirement parties and holiday cocktails we can also do the suggestions below but by no means will we stop at this. We’re clever and creative and can make any party the talk of the town!
Let us handle your next catering order email@example.com or 813-810-8513.
Below are some suggestions (we can customize anything). Each meal serves 4-6.
Brunch (Good for Dinner, too!)
- Paw Paw’s Cheese and Eggs (yummy, like a custard!)
- Ham Biscuits with Tomato Jam
- Nassau Grits (made with bacon, peppers, cheese, garlic, onions and tomatoes)
Lunch on the run
- Homemade Chicken Salad
- Lulu Paste (a seriously kicked up pimento cheese ) with crackers
- Fresh Green Salad with toasted pecans, red onions, blue cheese, granny smith apples (choose green leaf lettuce or spinach)
A casual party or picnic
- Chicken Enchiladas or Black Bean and Spinach Enchiladas
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
A friend or neighbor needs dinner
- Craig Claiborne’s Chicken Spaghetti
- Seasonal Green Salad
- Coca Cola Cake
Ideas for ‘happies’, or hostess and teacher’s gifts
Home canning is all the rage, and we offer a fine selection of home canned goods beautifully packaged and ready for gift giving.
- Mom’s Pickles
- Tomato Jam (crazy good)
- Chow Chow
- Spicy Pickled Green Beans
Lagniappe… ‘a little something extra’
- BBQ shrimp
- Cajun Meat Pies
- Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo Chicken Etouffee
- Bread Pudding
This meal of Cajun classics is more than ‘a little something extra’…it’s insanely good.
Want Even More?
If we didn’t satisfy your taste buds with these ideas, please call us at 813-810-8513. We love to talk one-on-one with our customers to help them decide what to serve. Sometimes, we can suggest one of our Weekly Specials for your menu! Holler at us!